Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break/Evidence

It's finally here! I wrote up a post and somehow lost it before it was posted so it wouldn't be as long. I'm going to Rome for Spring Break. Others on the trip are going to France, Italy, Scandenavia, and Cairo (woah!). We come back the monday after Easter and have a 1.5 weeks of school and then its Eurotrippin'.

As for my last post, my host mom is really not as bad as I make her sound. We can have our quarrels, and she can be stubborn, but she does it out of the goodness of her heart. I haven't given it a lot of time, but I was hoping to see a few more posts, like someone was actually out there (kinda reminds me of our assumptions at KJNB...shout out to Ryan and Sonkin). In light of this, I will post a picture, but I wouldn't unmask her face to preserve the legend.
To understand the significance of this picture...refer to post: Mama Bear.

As for an early post, in which I stepped into the shoes of a food critique, I mentioned an egg over rice combo with a side of hot dogs. Here is the evidence for more absurties in Spain (Last time the wet rice was covered in spanish tomato sauce...)

Anyway, glad to have a break from school and I hope you all have a wonderful Holy Week!

Love, David

No comments:

Post a Comment