Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Keepin it short

So I have been keeping a journal, but I haven´t had a lot of time with internet access because I can primarily get it at the school so I will keep this brief. I am alive and well. Segovia is a really pretty and older looking city. I´m starting to develop a routine and those siestas are coming in handy.

My accomidations are great except that I´m one of the furthest people away and I don´t live close to anyone. I really like my family and while my spanish is a bit patchy, they is mutual understanding. I was really lucky flying standby because I got a first class ticket from atlanta to madrid and got to sit next to sophie (a girl on the trip). We arrived at 9:15 spain time and due to a little bit of snow in Madrid, they closed the airport for the first time in its history (at 11). 3 people had to go to Barcelona and got to Segovia the next day.

Anyway, hope all is well in the states and where ever else you are studying . Ciao!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment