Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meals

What have I eaten you ask? Food critic Dave can rank the meals.

paella-shrimp, mussels, squid?, basically seafood I haven't eaten that tastes like warm salty rubber, with rice that tasted like macaroni and cheese. Good. 5.

pizza-she said she made it (I questioned if it was store bought)..but it was pretty tastey. Pretty good 4.

beans soup/deviled eggs- soup was alright, she told me that it was impolite to slurp...never had deviled eggs before and I never want to again...the mayonasse is a bit too much. Gross 1.

bagette (as a side)- Oh my Gosh. The best thing other than the aqueduct. If I don't like the meal, I fill up on bread and water. They think I eat to slow, but I am still getting used to the flavors and need to drink lots of water in between. Yum. 5!

greasy fish and potatos (french fries)- good, but they saturate the hell out of their food. Pretty good but flush it down with water. 4.

eggs and hot dogs with tomato on the side- legit. I usually don't eat 3 hot dogs in the meal but it would be bad to waste food. Conroy would be so ashamed. Decent, but not my fav. 3.

oh for breakfast! coffee or hot chocolate, a small roll with chocolate in the middle, a piece of fruit, maybe a yougurt...very small breakfast but it gets the job done. We always have a clemintine after a meal. Alright, I need to go, but enjoy chips and salsa because I thought they would have that here...misconception. Que le tenga un buen dia!

David

1 comment: